Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Off To Get Creative

         I am off to see the Wizards and other great features of the TruE 3 software at Pfaff's Get Creative.  I have enjoyed what TruE has had to offer so far.  I have access to 6D Embroidery software and it has way more features.  This new version of TruE looks like it takes us closer to the complete functionality of 6D.  One of the still missing ingredients is a graphic editor.

My background is in PCs and I still use them quite heavily.  I have owned a Mac for a little over a year.  The approach to a Mac is different than a PC.  Many people I have talked to prefer to use an outside graphic editing program like Photoshop and Illustrator, so TruE may not include a graphic editor in their software.

I am excited about the Felting kit and I will get to see how that works.  I also  have access to the Bernina software and look forward to figuring out how to use the felting tool with the Benina punch work function.

I will let you know how Get Creative goes, stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment